Protecting intellectual property is crucial in the modern digital age where information can be easily shared and distributed. As a responsible company, Thepetshirts LLC has adopted a comprehensive policy to ensure that it is in compliance with United States intellectual property laws and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
In accordance with this policy, Thepetshirts LLC will respond to notices of copyright or intellectual property infringement from jurisdictions other than the United States. The company’s Legal Department is the designated agent to receive notifications of alleged intellectual property infringements on the Website. If you have any concerns related to copyright or intellectual property infringement, please contact the Legal Department via e-mail at [email protected] or through mail at the following address: Thepetshirts LLC, 2881 Clair Street Waco, TX 76701 Attn: Legal Department.
If you believe that your intellectual property has been infringed upon, please provide the following information in writing pursuant to the DMCA:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest
- A specific description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim to be infringing
- A specific description of where the material that you claim to be infringing is located in the Thepetshirts LLC Technology
- Your address, telephone number, and email address
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law
- A statement by you that the information in your Notice is accurate and a statement made under penalty of perjury that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
Upon receipt of a proper bona fide infringement notification, Thepetshirts LLC’s Legal Department may remove or disable access to the material infringing upon the intellectual property. The company will make reasonable attempts to inform the allegedly infringing user of the removal, the reason for the removal, and may provide the user with a copy of the notice and the notifying party’s contact information.
If you believe that your work has been removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification, please provide the following information in writing pursuant to the DMCA:
- A physical or electronic signature of the subscriber of the Thepetshirts LLC Technology
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the subscriber has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled
- The subscriber’s name, address, telephone number, and a statement that the subscriber consents to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located.
If a Counter Notice is received by Thepetshirts LLC’s Legal Department, the company may send a copy of the Counter Notice to the original complaining party informing such person that Thepetshirts LLC may replace the removed material or cease from disabling it. Unless the copyright or intellectual property owners files an action seeking a court order against the allegedly infringing user in connection with the matter described to Thepetshirts LLC’s Legal Department, the removed material may be replaced (or access to it restored) in approximately 10 business days after receipt of the Counter Notice, in the sole discretion of Thepetshirts LLC’s Legal Department.
Thepetshirts LLC takes intellectual property infringement seriously and will take appropriate action to protect the intellectual property rights of its users and third-party rights holders. It is important for all users to respect the intellectual property rights of others and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations related.